Caring for Wigs
With the help of these easy to follow instructions, you'll be able to care for your GABOR® wig and keep it as timeless as you are.
• Gently remove tangles with fingers or pick comb. Do not brush.
• Add 1 tablespoon HAIRuWEAR Wash & Wear shampoo to a basin of cool water.
• Soak for 5 minutes and rinse thoroughly in cool water. Do not rub.
• Be sure to rinse until all shampoo is removed, as improper rinsing could result in damage.
• Dab gently with towel to remove excess water. Do not squeeze or twist.
• Do not brush or comb while wet as it may stretch or otherwise damage the fiber.
• Never put a wet wig on a solid head stand or block as it will stretch the cap.
• Hang to air dry or use a blow dryer on a low setting.