NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. SPONSOR: HairUWear, Inc., P.O. Box 33600, Kansas City, MO 64120-3600 ("Sponsor" or "HairUWear").
2. ENTRY PERIOD: The Hello Hairdo Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") begins on April 11, 2014 and ends at 12:00:00 p.m. PST on April 30, 2014 (the "Sweepstakes Period"). Entries must be received during the Sweepstakes Period to be valid. The computer clock of Sponsor’s webmaster is the official timekeeping device of the Sweepstakes.
3. WHO CAN ENTER: The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia ("D.C."), who are 18 years of age or the age of majority in their state of residence, whichever is older at the time of entry. No purchase is necessary to participate. Participants must provide proof of age acceptable to Sponsor. Employees of Sponsor, its parent and affiliated companies, and the advertising, marketing and promotion agencies of each, any other entity that develops or distributes materials for or related to this Sweepstakes, any other entity that in the sole discretion of Sponsor is determined to be so closely related to Sponsor's operations such that participation would result in the appearance of impropriety, and the immediate family members of all of the forgoing are NOT eligible to enter or win this Sweepstakes. Immediate family is defined as: mother, father, brother, sister, spouse, children, son-in-law, daughter-in-law, brother-in-law, sister-in-law, mother-in-law, father-in-law, step-parents, step-children, grandmother, grandfather, grandchildren, and any relative or other person residing in the employee’s place of residence. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void outside the 50 United States and D.C. and where prohibited by law, including in Puerto Rico and the U.S Virgin Islands.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Each day during the Sweepstakes Period, Sponsor's Facebook page will display a Sweepstakes post with a “Like” button. To enter, Participants must "Like" the Hairdo page and also "Like" the Sweepstakes post. Entries will be deemed made by the authorized email account holder as determined by the associated Facebook profile. "Authorized email account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Limit one entry per person and per email address per Sweepstakes Period. Incomplete, multiple, mechanically reproduced and automated entries will be void and disqualified. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned.
5. RANDOM DRAWING: There will be one drawing after the Sweepstakes Period ends, to take place within 24 hours, from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The drawing will randomly and electronically select potential winners from among all timely and otherwise eligible entries. Proof of entry does not constitute evidence of timely receipt of entry or eligibility. Winners will be notified by Sponsor on the Sponsor's Facebook page and by Facebook message within 48 hours of the drawing. If any potential winner cannot be reached or does not respond within 3 days of notification, then the potential winner forfeits the prize and an alternate potential winner will be selected and notified. All potential alternate winners selected will be subject to the same requirements for claiming the prizes. Drawings will continue for each prize until the prize is timely claimed and awarded. Odds of winning will depend upon the number of eligible entries received during. The drawings will be conducted by Sponsor.
6. PRIZES & VALUES: The Grand Prize includes 6 items: 1 Simply Straight Pony valued at $49, 1 Beach Curl Pony valued at $49, 1 Highlight Wrap valued at $19, 1 Clip-In Bang valued at $29, 1 Texture Wrap valued at $19 and 1 French Braid Headband valued at $10. Ten (10) additional winners will be invited to select 1 of the 6 items listed above. Sponsor will do its best to accommodate the color choice of the winners, but makes no guarantee of its ability to do so. No transfer or substitution of prize or cash alternative is permitted, except by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize for a prize of equal or greater value should it become unavailable for any reason. All taxes and fees on prizes are the sole responsibility of the winner.
7. GENERAL RULES: Prizes will be mailed to the address provided by winners within six weeks of winner verification. Return of any prize or prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification of the potential winner and an alternate winner will be selected based on the criteria stated herein. Acceptance of a prize constitutes winner’s agreement that Sponsor may use winner's name, biographical data and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and promotion in all media worldwide, without notice or further compensation, except where prohibited by law. Drawing times are approximate. Sponsor reserves the right to change drawing times. By participating, Participants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, and each of their respective directors, officers, shareholders, employees, agents, and advertising and promotional agencies (collectively the "Releasees") from and against any and all liability for claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind, without limitation, which may occur in connection with use of the website (including, but not limited to, damage to entrants’ or others’ computer equipment resulting from participation), entry into the Sweepstakes, or from their acceptance, possession use/misuse of any prize they may be awarded. By entering and participating in this promotion, Participants certify eligibility and agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor or Sponsor's representatives, which shall be final on all Sweepstakes matters. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
8. ENTRY ERRORS/TAMPERING: Sponsor is not responsible for (i) electronic or digital transmissions or any entries that are late, lost, damaged, incomplete, illegible, garbled, destroyed, or misdirected; (ii) any problems or technical malfunctions, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delay in operation of transmission, communication failures, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; (iii) failed of unavailable hardware, network, software or telephone transmissions, damage to entrant’s or any person's computer and/or its contents, or causes beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes; (iv) any entries submitted in a manner that is not expressly allowed under these Rules; (v) incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (vi) any typographical or other error in the printing or advertising of the offer, administration or execution of the Sweepstakes, or in the announcement of the winner; or (vii) malfunctions or interference resulting from illicit, malicious or injurious code (including, but not limited to, viruses, worms and denial of service attacks). Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, but shall not be obligated, to cancel, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes if for any reason the Sweepstakes cannot be executed as planned, including but not limited to fraud, misconduct, computer virus, bugs, unauthorized intervention, tampering, transmission failures, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that affect or corrupt the integrity, administration, fairness, or security, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, or if the Sweepstakes is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, and to select the winners based on a random drawing only from among all eligible entries received as of the date/time of such termination/cancellation or modification. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify and prosecute any individual who tampers with or attempts to tamper with the entry process. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY, PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor reserves the right to void all entries made through use of any robotic, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods and to disqualify and prosecute any individual using such a method.
10. COPY OF OFFICIAL RULES: A copy of the Official Rules may be obtained by visiting http://www.hairuwear.com/hairuwear/contest-rules or by sending a self-addressed stamped legal size envelope (residents of WA and VT may omit return postage) for receipt by April 25, 2014, to: HairUWear, Inc., HELLO HAIRDO SWEEPSTAKES, PO Box 33600, Kansas City, MO 64120-3600
11. WINNER’S LIST: To request a winners’ list, please send a self-addressed stamped legal size envelope (residents of WA and VT may omit return postage) for receipt after May 15, 2014 and no later than August 1, 2014 to: HairUWear, Inc., HELLO HAIRDO Sweepstakes Winners, PO Box 33600, Kansas City, MO 64120-3600.
©2014 HairUWear, Inc.