Build your skills and your client list with American Hairlines hair replacement services education.
2020 Non-Surgical Hair Replacement Certification
This two-day session covers the many possibilities of non-surgical hair replacement and how the American Hairlines systems answer the needs of all of your hair loss clients. Sessions are from 9am - 5pm at the HairUWear Corporate Headquarters, 14865 W 105th St, Lenexa, KS 66251
October 25-26, 2020
December 6-7, 2020
Included in the 2-Day Certification:
- Understanding hair loss and hair growth
- Non-surgical solutions for hair loss
- Detailed review of system construction
- Client consultations for men and women
- Live model demonstrations of American Hairlines systems
- Hands-on template making
- Hands-on system removal and maintenance
- Hands-on men's system application and customization
- Hands-on women's system application and customization
- Home care instructions
$1200 per Certification Attendee (hands-on)
$200 per owner/Observation Attendee*
*Business must have at least one Certification Attendee registered in order to add an owner/Observation Attendee
Beverages and lunch provided.
Each Certification Attendee will receive a workshop kit (a $800 retail value!) that includes these tools, which are required for the training:
- American Hairlines Men's System
- American Hairlines Women's System
- 2 Mannequin Heads
- Adhesive Kit
- Accessory & Styling Kit
- HairUWear Cutting & Texturizing Shears
- Advanced Training Manual
Call your Account Executive or 888.389.4785 to register.
Payment in full must be received no later than 30 days prior to training date.
American Hairlines Advanced In-Studio Training:
- Facts about Hair & Hair Loss
- Solutions for Hair Loss
- How to conduct a client Consultation
- Making a Mold
- Prepping a System
- Attachment Methods
- Performing a Patch Test
- Application and Removal
- Clean Up and Follow Up
Contact us to learn more about our customized training and events tailored to the unique needs of your business.