HairUWear Inc. - Official Contest Rules
1. Eligibility. The Contest is offered only in the United States to legal United States residents. Employees and directors of HairUWear Inc., and the immediate family (spouse, mother, father, sister, brother, daughter or son, regardless of where they live) or members of their same households (whether related or not) of such employees and directors are not eligible. By entering, you agree to these Official Contest Rules and the decisions of HairUWear Inc., the Contest judging organization, which are final and binding in all respects.
2. Entry. There are two ways to enter: the Internet Method and the Mail-in Method:
Internet Method: To enter by Internet, access on HairUWear Inc.'s website at www.hairuwear.com. Complete the entry form for the Contest by filling out your full name, complete home address, including zip code, home telephone number (including area code), age, gender, email address, any other requested fields and follow the instructions at HairUWear Inc.'s website. Unless otherwise advised on HairUWear Inc.'s website, any other attempt at Internet or email entry is void.
Mail-in Method: To enter by mail, on a 3"x5" card in black or blue ink hand print your full name, complete home address including zip code, home telephone number with area code, date of birth, gender, email address (if available), and in the upper right hand corner of the card, your home phone number (including area code) followed by your first, middle and last initials and mail in a first class stamped envelope to:
HairUWear Inc. Contest — Dept. JH, P.O. Box 33600, Kansas City, MO 64120-3600.
LIMIT ONE ENTRY PER HOUSEHOLD OR E-MAIL ADDRESS (REGARDLESS OF WHETHER MORE THAN ONE PERSON USES THE SAME E-MAIL ADDRESS)
No responsibility is assumed for lost, late, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, illegible or postage due entries or mail; or for any computer, telephone, cable, network, satellite, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, availability or garbled or jumbled transmissions, or service provider/Internet/website/use net accessibility or availability, traffic congestion, or unauthorized human intervention.
MINORS: IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 18, YOU SHOULD OBTAIN YOUR PARENT'S OR LEGAL GUARDIAN'S CONSENT BEFORE PARTICIPATING. ANY MINOR SELECTED AS A WINNER WILL BE REQUIRED TO HAVE A PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN SIGN A PARENTAL PERMISSION FORM AND RETURN IT BY MAIL TO: HAIRUWEAR INC. - DEPT. JH, P.O. BOX 33600, KANSAS CITY, MO 64120-3600. FAILURE TO RETURN A COMPLETED PARENTAL PERMISSION FORM WITHIN 14 DAYS OF ISSUANCE OF THAT FORM WILL RESULT IN FORFEITURE OF THE RIGHT TO BE DECLARED THE CONTEST WINNER AND AN ALTERNATE WINNER WILL BE SELECTED.
3. Drawing. The Contest winner will be selected by monthly random drawings from all eligible entries received during the month for that drawing. One drawing will take place on the first business day of the month from all eligible entries received during the preceding month. To be eligible for a drawing, entries must be received by 12 Midnight on the last day of the each month of the Contest Period. Winners of any drawing will be notified by email, telephone, overnight carrier, or regular mail within approximately 10 days of the drawing. Drawings will be conducted under the supervision of HairUWear Inc.
4. Prize/Odds. In accordance with these Official Contest Rules, the following prizes will be awarded each month: one wig, hairpiece or hair extension of the winner's choice selected from the Raquel Welch, Put On Pieces or Gabor product collections. Limit one prize per person or e-mail address (regardless of whether more than one person uses the same e-mail address) per Contest Period. The total number of entries will determine odds of winning at time of drawing. No assignment, transfer or substitution of prize is permitted except by HairUWear Inc. in the event of prize unavailability. Taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of winner.
5. General Conditions. Winners must execute and return an affidavit of eligibility where lawful, within 14 days of notification. Failure to return documents timely, or if prize notification or prize is returned as non-deliverable, may result in disqualification with an alternate winner selected. Further, by accepting a prize, each winner agrees to release and hold harmless HairUWear Inc. from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind to person, including death, and property, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize or participation in the Contest.
6. Limitations of Liability. HairUWear Inc. is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by HairUWear® Inc.'s website users, or tampering or hacking, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Content and assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to HairUWear® Inc.'s website. HairUWear Inc. is not responsible for injury or damage to participants' or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating in the contest or downloading materials from or use of HairUWear Inc.'s website. If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned by reason of infection by computer virus, worms, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which, in the sole opinion of HairUWear Inc., could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest, HairUWear Inc. reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Internet portion of the Contest and select the winner from regular mail-in entries and Internet entries received for that drawing prior to the action taken.
IN NO EVENT WILL HAIRUWEAR INC. OR ITS RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS, BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF INTERNET SITE WWW.HAIRUWEAR.COM OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM SAID SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Some jurisdictions may not allow the limitations or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages or exclusion of implied warranties so some of the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding these limitations or exclusions.
7. Disputes. As a condition of participating in this Contest, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively, before a court located in the State of Missouri having competent jurisdiction, which Court shall apply the laws of the State of Missouri without regard for doctrines of Conflict of Law. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses, and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
8. Winners List. For names of the winners send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: HairUWear Inc. - Winners List, Dept. JH, P.O. Box 33600, Kansas City, MO 64120-3600.