For reasons of health and safety, all scheduled in-person events have been cancelled. Virtual training opportunities are coming soon! For education program updates, check back here often and follow us on social media.
Build your skills and your client list with American Hairlines hair replacement services education.
Non-Surgical Hair Replacement Certification
This two-day session covers the many possibilities of non-surgical hair replacement and how the American Hairlines systems answer the needs of all of your hair loss clients. Sessions are from 9am - 5pm at the HairUWear Corporate Headquarters, 14865 W 105th St, Lenexa, KS 66251
Included in the 2-Day Certification:
- Understanding hair loss and hair growth
- Non-surgical solutions for hair loss
- Detailed review of system construction
- Client consultations for men and women
- Live model demonstrations of American Hairlines systems
- Hands-on template making
- Hands-on system removal and maintenance
- Hands-on men's system application and customization
- Hands-on women's system application and customization
- Home care instructions
$1200 per Certification Attendee (hands-on)
$200 per owner/Observation Attendee*
*Business must have at least one Certification Attendee registered in order to add an owner/Observation Attendee
Beverages and lunch provided.
Each Certification Attendee will receive a workshop kit (a $800 retail value!) that includes these tools, which are required for the training:
- American Hairlines Men's System
- American Hairlines Women's System
- 2 Mannequin Heads
- Adhesive Kit
- Accessory & Styling Kit
- HairUWear Cutting & Texturizing Shears
- Advanced Training Manual
Call your Account Executive or 888.389.4785 to register.
Payment in full must be received no later than 30 days prior to training date.
American Hairlines Advanced In-Studio Training:
- Facts about Hair & Hair Loss
- Solutions for Hair Loss
- How to conduct a client Consultation
- Making a Mold
- Prepping a System
- Attachment Methods
- Performing a Patch Test
- Application and Removal
- Clean Up and Follow Up
Contact us to learn more about our customized training and events tailored to the unique needs of your business.
JOIN THE LIST
Stay up-to-date on the latest HairUWear news, events, and new product launches.